Original topic:

Warning: Avoid Purchasing Samsung M34 5G

(Topic created on: 03-09-2024 09:04 PM)
sidwid
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M

Attention Samsung Members Community,

I feel compelled to share my recent experience with the Samsung M34 5G to prevent others from encountering similar frustrations. After purchasing the device with high hopes, I've encountered numerous issues that have significantly impacted its usability.

1. **Unreliable Connectivity:** Despite its 5G capabilities, the device struggles to maintain a stable connection, often dropping calls or losing internet connectivity unexpectedly.

2. **Overheating Problems:** The M34 5G tends to overheat, especially during prolonged usage or when running multiple applications simultaneously. This not only affects performance but also raises concerns about long-term durability.

3. **Inconsistent Performance:** Despite boasting impressive specifications, the device's performance is inconsistent, with frequent lagging, freezing, and app crashes.

4. **Poor Battery Life:** The battery life of the M34 5G falls short of expectations, requiring frequent recharging even with moderate usage.

5. **Lackluster Build Quality:** Some users, including myself, have experienced issues with the build quality of the device, including loose buttons and creaking chassis.

Considering these issues, I strongly advise against purchasing the Samsung M34 5G until these issues are addressed by Samsung. As a loyal Samsung customer, I hope to see improvements in future iterations, but for now, I regret my decision to invest in this device.

Please share your experiences and thoughts below to help others make informed decisions.

Best regards,
Sid
7 Comments
Biren55
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Same here.
I am also facing issues on Galaxy F34

1. The phone is continuously lagging/freezing.
2. Multitasking is limited to only opening 2 apps at the same time.
3. The phone's scrolling is not fast and the screen scrolling is low.
4. Apps take time to open, giving the impression that the phone has a 60Hz refresh rate.
sidwid
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
It's just irritating 😒
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I thing these are cause of 5G CONNECTIVITY,

try to stay on 4G CONNECTIVITY then plz tell us NEW EXPERIENCE

🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 🙏🏻
0 Likes
sidwid
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
The purpose of buying 5G phones is to use 5G services seamlessly. If Samsung isn't able to provide a decent phone, which is without ghost clicks, then I think they're us useless 😕.
0 Likes
surya018
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
5g connectivity depends on your area...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Same happening with my f34 😭😭😭
0 Likes
MohdAzhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
3 Issue In Samsung M34 5g

1-Call Dropping Bahut Zyada Hai. Har Dusre Din Call Dropping Ka Samna Karna Padta Hai.
2- Over Heating Issue. 10 Mint Youtube Chalane Par Bahut Garm Ho Jata Hai.
3- Bad Battery Life.
Battery Life Bahut Bekar Hai.Mere 3years Purane Phone Ki Bhi Isse Behtar Battery Life Hai.

Jo Mujhe Mehsoos Hui Hain Normal Using Me