Original topic:

Vibration problem.

(Topic created on: 01-28-2023 09:41 PM)
priyanshugupta
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
My galaxy m52 5g is not vibrating is anyone there who is also facing the issue please check.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Record4
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
I think maybe you have set the vibration intensity too low. Check once. See screenshot.

Check also diagnostics in Samsung members app.

From Mahammad Rafi.Screenshot_20230128_164941_Settings_1000003019_1674904782.jpg
Galaxy M
Checked but not solved
0 Likes
Record4
Active Level 10
Galaxy M

Is your phone vibrating during diagnostics checking in Samsung members application?

From Mahammad Rafi.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
No
0 Likes
DYNAMO3095K
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
My M31 vibration motor stops working sometimes, but if I hit the phone like TV remote it starts working again 🤣.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
🫥
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1. Menu>apps>settings>sound and vibration>vibration pattern>choose the vibration pattern of your choice.

2. Swipe up the home screen>settings>tap sound and vibration>tap "vibration feedback" to enable it or disable it.
Note: When the switch turns blue it means the vibration feedback feature has been enabled.

3. Kindly perform the interactive check of vibration in the Samsung Member Application (Samsung member app>>Get help>>Interactive checks>>Vibration).

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes