Original topic:

Update when ?

(Topic created on: 03-18-2024 09:39 PM)
Vishavnath
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

Image Description
Me using OneUI 5.1 where everyone has Android 14 with OneUI 6 (even they don't care about updates) 🫠🥲
Waiting from 3 months, Samsung when ?? 😭
0 Likes
10 Comments
RWinXD
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Hey, what device are you using?
Vishavnath
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
M32 5G model
0 Likes
RWinXD
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Samsung galaxy M32 5g was launched with android 11 (one ui 3.0) and was promised 2 android upgrades which it has recieved with android 12 and 13. So receiving the android 14 (one ui 6.0) update is unlikely to recieve the additional upgrade.
Vishavnath
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
But it was launched in November 2021 and that time Samsung already announced the 4 years update (i think...)
0 Likes
RWinXD
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
It was only for Samsung's premium A series most M and F series smartphone don't have 4 year update policy it only started this year for these series.
Vishavnath
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Ooh, I was waiting like fools😭 btw can you tell me about the S21Fe series if I buy it in June 2024? How many os updates I'll get. (I was thinking to upgrade it)*
SM-M307F
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Only 2 os updates more i.e one ui 8.0 based on android 16
Vishavnath
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Thanks
0 Likes
RWinXD
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
It will get android 15 and android 16.
If you are purchasing it then it's recommended to get the snapdragon version as that chipset might actually sustain the updates unlike it's exynos alternative. Not saying that exynos is bad as in using it myself, but that specific one is not much of a powerhouse processor.