Original topic:

Unknown notification sound occurs everyday and notification is show. Need help! Sound included.

(Topic created on: 01-21-2021 08:26 PM)
newguy1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hey everyone!

I am using samsung m51. Since many weeks I have been hearing a notification  atleast few times everyday at specific times. But I don't see any notification  corresponding  to that sound!! Its very annoying. I have even tried resetting all app notifications and enabling all to identity  but not luck. However I have managed to record the sound but I dunno how to attach to this posting? if anyone can recognize this sound please let me know from which app this occurs.

4 Comments
AnasPatel
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
did you uninstall all the apps which are pre-installed on mobile applications which you don't use if you didn't remove the bloatware then it might be because of it so Uninstall all the apps you don't use
0 Likes
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Try Safe Mode
0 Likes
virendramane
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Which sim are u using.Check the flash msg of your sim once. If turned on go to the SIM menu and stop.
0 Likes
Vrang
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Report error
Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
0 Likes