Original topic:

Serious camera issue in M30 Android 10

(Topic created on: 12-15-2019 10:06 PM)
iamadarshkumar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
After updating to Android 10, My galaxy M30 is not able to open camera app 80% of the time. Everytime I open the camera app, the screen goes black and the app exits saying that "You cannot use more than one application that uses camera"
I have tried every possible solution on the internet but no luck.
I even did a factory reset. But nothing.This is really frustrating now. I wish I could rollback to Android Pie.
If anyone is facing the same issue after the  update, please let me know.

Here's how camera looked like when I had this problem:

115 Comments
Sumitgarg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have exactly the same problem in my M30 and I visited the service centre 2 times.

At first, when I went, it start working fairly when I was waiting for my turn so I came back home.

Second time, when I told all stuff,he factory reset my phone and it start working. I ask will this happen again and they said no. But after coming home, it again stops.

Should I ask them to change motherboard. It is in guarantee 

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Yes I am also facing same issue which was above mentioned and also met service center they told need to replace  mother board. I am not under standwhy suddenly camera was stopped. I thought is any game was playing by Samsung to improve sales and service.

0 Likes
prt2020
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also facing the camera problem, warranty period is over. after software updates only problem started. for replacement of mother board costs around Rs.8000. now I am suggesting people to don't buy Samsung phone
0 Likes
Harshchambial
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Yes facing same issue from last 3,4 days 😑😑😑😑 have to restart phone again n again 

0 Likes
Dinesh0911
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Me to have same issue. Samsung doesn't bother about its user issues.
0 Likes
Dinesh0911
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Itooreceiving this message and camera not at all working

Screenshot_20201211-214041_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
Dinesh0911
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Me too facing same problem. Whenever I open camera, itdoesnt open instead, ireceive the message screenshot of which iam sharing.

Screenshot_20201211-214041_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
swati1110
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am facing the same issue since 20 days .I also tried everything said on internet to fix this issue, cleared cache of camera, dont have any other app which uses camera , reset the phone using safe mode, then I tried factory reset too. it's still not working. sometimes back camera surprisingly works for few minutes but if I switch it to front camera it stops working .
Please fix this issue soon @Samsung
I am not able to scan for making payments , I'm not able to attend video meetings through my phone
please fix this soon .
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes i face this problem plzz solve my problem.
0 Likes
Rameshwar82
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
me to facing the same problem. it has become impossible to do QR payments.
0 Likes