Original topic:

Screen Touch problems

(Topic created on: 11-18-2022 06:34 AM)
Winter-M53
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I bought Samsung M53 5G on 15th and this problem which I am unable to fix , after applying  screen protector my game does not respond to my finger touch in many cases. I have applied the setting for that Setting>Display>increase senstivity for screen protectors. But this is not solving my problems. Please  advice. 

0 Likes
4 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RajniP
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I bought Samsung M53 5G on jan 20223 the problem i am facing is after applying  screen protector my finger touch is not working, i don't knwonwhether is hanging issue or due to glass. Please  advice. 

0 Likes
lennae
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

This is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor in M53 so you should not cover it with a screen protector! It'll not work, only the in-display fingerprint works fine with the screen protector on top.

0 Likes
lennae
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

The Samsung screen protector is the issue, I too had an issue with the touch so I changed to a third-party protector that is really good. I bought this screen protector from Gadgetshieldz and it sticks well, can self-heal the scratches on it so it looks clean! Check it out,
https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/samsung-galaxy-m53-5g-screen-protector-screen-guard.html

0 Likes