I got this phone yesterday only. I am facing screen freeze issue after mobile screen automatic lock.
Steps to recreate the issues :-
1. Open any app.
2. Wait till the mobile screen locks automatically. (15 mins testing time would be great)
3. Unlock phone (I'm unlocking using fingerprint).
4. Phone unlocks, but the app you are using will become unresponsive/freezes. It is happening for all the apps.
5. to unfreeze i have to manually lock and unlock phone again.
Not sure why it is happening.
Note - my phone is fully updated. Yesterday only i have updated. Not sure if this issue came because of that update. Hope Samsung will take a note of it.
Let me know if there is any fix for it.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the hanging issue:-
1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).
2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.
After performing above steps if the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support