Samsung phone has been giving headaches to many due to slow charging especially after android 10 update.
Solution is :
1) Update to latest software released recently in June in India
2) If not solved, then go to battery charging option, disable fast charging
3) if still not solved, again enable fast chargung after 1st disabling it & charging for 30 mins
4) if still not solved, best bet is to charge in morning
5) go to service center if persists
I did step 2 & charged 19% in 31 minutes while the network was still on.
I have the charging issue as well on my m30s, i have recently created a post (https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Samsung-M30s-fast-charging-issues/td-p/4519593)..
Have tried all possible troubleshoot from my end.. will try this as well now.. hopefully it works.
Bro, let me help you in another way. Try this:
Go to Settings - Device care - Memory - Clean now
Then, go to Battery, enable fast charging & then disable fast charging.
This should give better charging speed. I tried this now & got 3% charged in 5 mins.
For me the above method worked, simply cleaning memory in Device care & disabling fast charging. It then just shows Charging, but charges comparatively faster..
I was equally fed up of M30s slow charging, but this method gave some respite.
As you see in your screenshot, free memory is 1.7 gb out of 4gb. Go to Device care, then memory, clean now.
Then go to Battery, enable fast charging & then disable, then start the charging.
Tell me if this works