Original topic:

Samsung is shit

(Topic created on: 07-24-2021 07:37 AM)
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
My back to back 8th smartphone from samsung (samsung galaxy m31) was my last purchase from Samsung.. Now samsung is my enemy. Facing the same problem.. My device stuck on Samsung logo in hand while using and didn't boot up to Normal..... After that I took it to service centre and then the agent told me for motherboard problem!!!!! I was like.....seriously?...It's just 1.3 years old and there is no any kind of misshandeling from my side though... My trust is broken completely .. Even if I might did mistake then i could bear it.. But its not from my side. I am 100% sure.... That's why I decided not to repair it again and i am not going to throw 8k in its motherboard otherwise I'll be a donkey for samsung. Samsung is not no.1 in quality now... go for oppo Xiaomi oneplus realmi. They will never disappoint you and definitely cost you much less than samsung and never make you cry. Just forget the class and choose wisely for your purchase. But wait.. 1 more thing... After when I returned to home, I put my sim card to my old j7 2016 and I observed that sim card is also damaged internally because of m31 device failure... Don't purchase anything blindly from samsung please save and value your money. I am requesting you all, because I know If i will make it repaired it will happen again... and I belongs from middle class family with having very tight budget. Dear samsung, you will cry in future for sure.
13 Comments
Yogendra_Kher
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Let see what happened to my M32, its my first samsung phone.
Till date i had used only Xiaomi phones.
Thedarklord
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I used a30s around 2.5 years and switched to a52 still a30s is called for money with no issues as it in working smoothly
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M

Yesterday saw an post with an A72 user, 1 month old and motherboard dead. Samsung uses cheap parts, not good quality. 

prasad124
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Oneplus20210724_122513_5754.jpg
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
https://twitter.com/es_techno/status/1418068769608388610?s=19
Vote on this poll, if you are dissatisfied with samsung.
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
abhyuday
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
No thanks ... i qm done with samsung... bbye
eaglegrad16
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Sorry, Samsung you and support had your chance years ago with and after the grandouis Note 8 which was your last great device. I was formally with Verizon and Sprint on the Notes, S20, and S21 Gs all replaced 2 or 3x because of device malfunctions. That should tell you something. Switching to iPhone soon. 

eaglegrad16
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Couldn't agree more. The very last Good one they had was the Note 8. Everything else .. Note 10, 10 plus, s20, s21.... all overpriced garbage for their **bleep** performance. No matter the carrier, all the same. Poor battery life, bad service or connection, wonky security and patch updates that made or brokr the device... Weak excuses or apologies from Samsung or insurance over repair or replacement, which Samsung failed repeatedly to own. Happily switching to iPhone soon. 👍