Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M51/M52 screen flicker

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 02:15 PM)
Samarth_91
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Guys mene previous post me sabse pucha to pata chala ki ye screen flicker wali problem subko aa rahi rahi joki dark environment me noticible hai so i request all my fellow samsung user who are facing such issue then please record a vedio of that and send that to samsung members app < support (bottom right) < send feedback and report error 
I have already done that and i request all to do same so that our problem could reach samsung 

25 Comments
Galaxy M
Same problem hai... 25k price hai or software ka e hal hai..
0 Likes
Samarth_91
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Hello everyone this is an update post to above screen problem i had visited another samsung service center in my city and they submitted my device and changes some parts of my device i.e display and connector and now the problem is fixed for now i will update this after some days of usage .. so everyone facing same issue shown in vedio .. immediately go to service center if your phone is under warranty.. 👍
Sachin9474
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Vai kysay thik hua display change kya ?
0 Likes
Samarth_91
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Haa display or connector change kiya service center ne
Sachin9474
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Vai display ka update kya hay. Thik chal raha kya
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes