Original topic:

SAMSUNG M30 CAMERA NOT WORKING!!

(Topic created on: 03-28-2020 10:41 AM)
AMITSG
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
My Samsung M30 Camera Not Working After 1March Update. I was rest my phone 3 time morever i use tricks but camera not working and samsung care is off for lockdown. 

Samsung_PehkvKk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

the problem still persists and it seems Samsung has no solution.Please let me know whether Samsung can still boast of the price it is charging for the product,when basic photographic function develops malfunction within a short period of limited and careful use. Moreover,the samsung service centre at Allahabad UP has been staffed with useless and unprofessional persons.Please suggest me what I must do to get the product camera functional. 

0 Likes
A35
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Me same problem 

0 Likes
rishikesh11
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

guys just reinstall your simcard means remove it and insert it again

0 Likes
Srinjana
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have tried every possible way to solve the problem but it keeps happening....this is frustrating....

0 Likes
infintejourney
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
same here... even my camera is not working..
0 Likes
Yuvasoumeg
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
for me also same issue. How to resolve.. Without camera we can't a thing. I don't think samsung not taking this seriously. this problem happened for all m30 users.
Samsung_I4QIMg3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same thing happened to me...my front camera is not working whenever I'll open the app the screen freeze. To use my back camera i have to restart my phone.

The samgsung service center chagres 2000 for this **bleep** and it is not my faltu its happening to all m30 phone.

Tushar1987
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
same issue with my camera..please how to resolve.
0 Likes
Ashshu
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same issue
0 Likes
hemant559
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

your problem resolved or still facing issue??

0 Likes