Original topic:

Restarting issue while using camera in m30s

(Topic created on: 06-25-2021 01:35 PM)
Renu80
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have decided not to buy Samsung devices anymore. After updating to Android 11 a few days ago an update came of  744 MB. I installed it then another update in the form of a security patch of 1 March  came. As soon as I installed it, the phone got stuck on the logo itself. My husband had to go to services center, they told my husband that the motherboard would have to be replaced. After 10 days I got my phone but now internet is very slow and phone restarts while using camera. Please tell me is it a software issue or hardware issue ? Both my husband and I are very busy. It is not easy for us to go to service center again and again.
7 Comments
Partha3489
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Its a bug mam...and i had a chat with samsung customer service center..they replied me to fix this bug issue as soon as possible...may be in the next security patch update..
Renu80
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I hope so but the representatives of customer care were advising me to go to service center again.
0 Likes
Renu80
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks for your support. Please take this issue before others.
0 Likes
Partha3489
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
hope for the best from samsung.
0 Likes
Rajeev3078
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I have seen the same problem. Samsung must look into tha matter as soon as possible.
0 Likes
RajeshD21
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I too decided
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes