Original topic:

[RESOLVED]5G Services Not Working After OneUI 5 Update

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 06:42 PM)
ishanand07
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
After updating my Galaxy M33 5G to OneUI 5, my 5G services are not working in my phone. Earlier I used to enjoy 5G services by my network service provider, but recently I am getting only LTE+ in the 5G covered region.
Any solution to this by Samsung officials & other community members is welcomed.
15 Comments
ammarvora
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes, I was facing the problem so rolled back to A12. Please do let me know whenever an update drops to fix this problem.
NG084
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I am also not able use 5g after update to Android 13
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologies for the same. Samsung is working rigorously to release Software Updates on all eligible devices. Most of the 5G devices will get a Software Update to Enable 5G Services soon updated in our Media communications too. Please stay tunes for the update.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

sheild2356
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Finally after a recent update 5g is back on m33 5gScreenshot_20221213_175521_Software update.jpg
ishanand07
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes, finally got that!!
0 Likes
ishanand07
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Dear all,
Now the 5G services are working on my device after an update of about 19MB that was released by Samsung today.
I would like to thank the Samsung team for taking an action on this issue & will hope that the company will improve by resolving such kind of issues with that much sincerity & take fast actions in the future. All the best to Samsung!
0 Likes