Original topic:

Proximity Sensor Not Working In M30

(Topic created on: 02-19-2020 05:16 PM)
ismailad1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Dear Friends Proximity sensor not working in samsung M30 after update
Please dial *#0*# and tap on sensor icon put u r hand near front camera if phone vibrate and display turn to green then u r proximity sensor work and this things not happen then u r mobile proximity sensor not work
Please share u r experience 

13 Comments
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Check with this code- *#77692#

0 Likes
ismailad1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
i try this code
after click on proximity sensor on tab while i come to home screen its off again there is no option for save that settings
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Check the proximity sensor by calling.If the screen turns off while calling then it's working normally.

0 Likes
BroTHOR
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
its Working
0 Likes
vaghelajr
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

i had make factory data reset too, and getting latest software update also but the proximity sensor not getting back on my screen to do it on or off,

please advise and guide me to getting again my proximity sensor on screen while dial *#77692#

0 Likes
vaghelajr
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

while receive a call and device at ear screen goes off its fine, but  while we  complete our Talks and device  remove from ear it continue screen black / off and we are not able to end call, on screen button,

i tried *#77692# and getting 2 sensors one of them is proximity sensor and other Light sensor,

i was off proximity sensor and observed behavior of screen off after complete call, but it is same as before,  

now i just wish to ON my proximity sensor again, and tried to dial *#77692# but i am shocked to appear only light sensor and proximity sensor option not appear on screen as before to off it,

i just wish to appear for my control PROXIMITY SENSOR OPTION WHILE I DIAL *#77692# 

OR provide me any other short code

0 Likes
ismailad1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
no its not working i noticed while i m on call always notification bar down, today i cheak thorough *#0*# code and i knew that my mobile proximity sensor not work and i also cheak same in 2 other M30 they have same problem i think its software bug but samsung didn't notice this and provide software update to resolve the issue
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

> Run the device in safe mode and check the issue.

> Perform the reset settings of the device (setting>>general management>>reset>>reset setting).

> If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

> If still issue not resolved, please register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
vaghelajr
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

while receive a call and device at ear screen goes off its fine, but  while we  complete our Talks and device  remove from ear it continue screen black / off and we are not able to end call, on screen button,

i tried *#77692# and getting 2 sensors one of them is proximity sensor and other Light sensor,

i was off proximity sensor and observed behavior of screen off after complete call, but it is same as before,  

now i just wish to ON my proximity sensor again, and tried to dial *#77692# but i am shocked to appear only light sensor and proximity sensor option not appear on screen as before to off it,

i just wish to appear for my control PROXIMITY SENSOR OPTION WHILE I DIAL *#77692# 

OR provide me any other short code

0 Likes