Original topic:

Photo and video editor feature missing on M51

(Topic created on: 05-27-2022 01:03 PM)
RiaBhat
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Even after the One UI 4.1 Upgrade (Android 12), the new feature "Light balance" under Photo and video editor is missing from Galaxy M51. This option let's you edit overall tone of the photos more efficiently. There was supposed to be a new bulb like icon in the photo editor under the Tone settings but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

And also there was supposed to be a Highlight reels as well in the Photo and video editor that lets you turn a set of pictures and videos into a movie with added music and transitions. I can't find this option as well. If anyone can find these options in Galaxy M51 then please let me know.

Both these features are mentioned in the new update for Galaxy m51.
6 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro unfortunately these,features r only available in full oneui
0 Likes
RiaBhat
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
But it was specifically mentioned in the M51 update so I thought these options should be available.
0 Likes
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Hmm..the update page u see when updating is a default page of One UI 4.1, that's samsung mistake in reality. Even One UI core devices get the same info page of One UI 4.1 n everyone gets 😕 confused.
0 Likes
RiaBhat
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Oh, is it. I didn't know that so got really confused after seeing the update page. Thanks for the info 👍
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Also if possible check if ur gallery image editor has any new update available on galaxy store,

alternatively click on the "about editor" page on editor app to check for updates. After doing all that if the features are not there, then that's it🙁. The features are skipped in some models especially One UI core based.
😊🙏🏼👍🏼
RiaBhat
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Will sure do. Thanks a lot again 🙂🙏