Original topic:

New released M31 mike problem

(Topic created on: 03-28-2020 07:45 PM)
Jatinder5604
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I am facing problem with my phone's mike. In built in sound recorder....the mike is working fyn, recording well. But while a whatsapp call or in Pubg, the other person is unable to hear my sound. Also facing the problem in normal call.
Any help please..
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned step.

1. Check device in safe mode - Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode:- Restart the device

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Joesebastian
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Im having similar issue. When on gsm call my mic stops working. It works while recording is on and during watsap calls.

kalpeshmakwana17
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
also facing same problems @jatinder5604 how to resolve @Samsung
Jatinder5604
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
you have to go to customer care centre to solve the prob.
they will repair the phone.
0 Likes
Samsung_7CwHW1y
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Did anyone get any resolution of this problem. I am facing the same problem

Jatinder5604
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
ys...the only solution is that you have to take it to samsung customer care centre to repair the prob
0 Likes
Samsung_pxmG1WF
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
even I too have issue, can any one respond, rev mic has problem, I dialed *#0283#, then rcv_mic has very low voice as output
Jatinder5604
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
you have to go to customer care centre to solve the prob.
they will repair the phone.
0 Likes
Samsung_sEeMcXr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
voice output problem in whatsapp how i reasolve @sumsung
0 Likes
Samsung_wwgHoXf
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I also facing this issue and tried all solutions from the customercare assistance,but not recovered..samsung,please solve this for your customers,as we trusted you that you will give a better product for us

0 Likes