Original topic:

Networking Problem

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 09:16 AM)
ArkoGhatak
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
There is a serious issue with networking in my new M52 5G as on internet and also calling. Maximum times i have to put my phone on speaker to hear anything. And turning off speaker makes no sound to hear on call.
I have to put my phone maximum times on speaker to hear voice on call.
And on network also its not stable as network tower is after 2 houses of mine then also it buffers a lot and sometimes it doesn't even work properly.
So yeah network problem is too my please tell what to do to solve this issue.
Except this phone is very good in all regards.
Just the main reason of taking mobile is for calling and internet where both of them are not good at all. Please help me out how to solve this.
8 Comments
Himanshu_
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I have purchased just a week ago. But i am not suffering from such issues ,but yes i have a multi-touch issues during playing BGMI. Hope ,in February update both of us problems will get solved. However, i advise you to contacts Samsung by sending a error report to them with brifef descriptions of issues.
Div001
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
What carrier service are you using...and have you tried switching to different one...
In don't have this problem in my device I use jio sim it works perfectly...may be you device has some issue...u should get it checked in service center
0 Likes
ArkoGhatak
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
My sim is always Jio
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Mobile Networks 5G
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Mobile phones Network 5G
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Problem solved now ?