Original topic:

Need updates and improvements

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 01:15 PM)
Roy82
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
I am facing network issues in mobile (M30s) that's why I am not getting good internet speed. There is no issue in my sim because when I use that sim in other phone ,I get faster speed and better internet. That's why I request you to provide carrier agitation on my phone

Screen recording is very crucial now days. Almost all anroid phone have inbuilt screen recording after anroid 11 except M series or in M30s . I don't want to rely any third party apps. Why should I use third party apps when samsung have own well optimized apps.

There is issue with slow motion video recording. It's lag a lot ,sometimes it's hangs. Can you fix this with update.Also I will request to samsung to install zoom option in night mode, slow motion, super slow, motion and hyper Laps video recording. It's common in every mobile but samsun don't provide this common feature 

One request to samsung. Can we get 3D wallpaper back in M30s and live video recording with some more edit option

Regards 
Prasanto Roy 
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.
Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rohit1124
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Same here mate! I am also facing the slow motion and super slow motion lag issue. I've posted regarding the same and have added video proofs too
Rohit1124
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Despite the latest June update nothing seems to fix the slow motion lag issue