Original topic:

M52

(Topic created on: 02-23-2024 12:36 PM)
JoseMiltonJG
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Display green line appeared after software update so the next day i Gone to service center they inspected and said that the mobile was out of warranty so no free replacement will be given and insulted us.then I called the customer care and explained everything they said that they will give a solution they said to request a job card from the service center after seeing the job card they also said the same that the mobile was out of warranty.This process has wasted my half day.i returned home and researched about the problem and found that it is a manufacturing defect ( Dead Pixel) Quality issue in M52 display many others also facing the problem after software update even the service centre also has also people came with same problem 
It is their manufacturing defect they should fix it oneplus is giving free replacement for the same issue but samsung as brand not doing it 
I also suggested my friends to buy same model (samsung M52 ) they are also facing the problem two of them got the screen replacement as they are in warranty.
 I lost the trust in samsung 
In my family all are using samsung devices this is my 3rd samsung mobile in the last 10 years other brands gives higher specifications in the same rate but we are paying high and buying samsung devices because of trust . Now they are loosing their reputation by them self .
here after I pledge that I will not buy and will not allow my wellwisher to buy samsung products if they won't replace my display. 
2 Comments
Galaxy M
Same here from today mg
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Please complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes