Original topic:

M51 June Security patch Updates and disappointments regarding to it

(Topic created on: 07-21-2021 01:46 AM)
Saptz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hey Samsung Developers, I have just received security update for Samsung M51. I'm very disappointed to see no Carrier Aggregation and Good lock support for M51 in this update. After regularly giving you guys feedback, raising concern regarding the feature we wanted, you people has failed us, Samsung M51 users. You guys have been giving us false hope saying that Carrier Aggregation and Good Lock will be provided in the next update. I never expected this from you people. 
 Also Samsung M51 has NFC and Knox support so it can easily run Samsung Pay, but you guys chosen to provide us its downgraded version Samsung Pay Mini. 
 After seeing all these I don't think any of the M51 users or M series users will ever buy Samsung brand smartphone again. I'm really regretting my decision of buying Samsung Smartphones to avoid chinese brands. I can't suggest anyone to buy Samsung devices after my experience of poor service. We had better expectations on a 24k Handset. You failed us very badly.
 Thank You.
11 Comments
ShaziaP
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Waiting for Oneplus Nord 2
0 Likes
Saptz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
This is not the right place for you then. This community is only for Samsung Users.
0 Likes
ShaziaP
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I own a Samsung M51 and now waiting for Oneplus Nord 2 after being disappointed with Samsung.

That's all.

If it has offended you, I beg your pardon.

Anyways, you have recently joined the community and I am going to SOON leave it.
Saptz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
There's no problem, I just misunderstood your statement. I'm sorry and yeah I've recently upgraded to Samsung Device, before that I was a Xiaomi user. I thought I'll have better experience on a reputed brand like Samsung, but they're seriously disappointing by giving us wrong features and low quality updates. But otherwise the performance is great on this device..
0 Likes
phant0mX1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Same here ! Can't wait anymore..for one plus nord 2 , indeed gonna make its purchase on the first sale itself.
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Dear M51 users,
We all (including me) are very disappointed by recent move of samsung, providing samsung pay mini to a NFC supported device. Also, CA has been disabled inspite of processor support.We know its samsung habit not to give all things a device supports.But as es techno said, we will not give up and continue flooding samsung with feedbacks on all channels to get required features which our device supports. Because, ultimately samsung has to give, because goodwill and customer satisfaction are at topmost priority for a company.
phant0mX1
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Ajeeb Rona laga rakha hai logon ne CA and Samsung pay ke liye Samsung community me ,bhai Jab aana hai aajayega ...faltu ka kyun apna khoon jala rahe hai...
0 Likes
ShaziaP
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
So, finally bought Nord 2. Bye bye Samsung M51. Screenshot_20210726-124243_Amazon_60802.jpg
Saptz
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Congratulations ❤️