Original topic:

M33 5G - 5G network not acquiring

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 04:36 PM)
Nattu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Using M33 5G. After updating to one UI 5.0 Android 13 from One UI 4.1 Android 12 today morning, the phone is not acquire 5G network anymore. Before update it was on 5G network. Can any one help?
10 Comments
computer14
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I also facing the same issue
0 Likes
JerinJohn
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Maybe next update can solve
0 Likes
Ayush_Sen
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Bro same issue here also, don't know what Samsung has done with the update but it really **bleep**. Hoping they acknowledge the problem soon.

0 Likes
ammarvora
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes, I was facing the problem so rolled back to A12. Please do let me know whenever an update drops to fix this problem.
0 Likes
Nattu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Good idea. Didn't know one cud. Hw do I do that? Cn u post steps?
0 Likes
ammarvora
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
You can do it by downloading the latest A12 version firmware for your region and flashing it via odin. But in doing this your phone will be formatted.
0 Likes
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Send error report.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Nattu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Thanks for your post. I don't understand this 15 min thing. I think u hv not read/understood my post. This is not a fault of the phone but your "update".
0 Likes