Original topic:

M31 Android 11 OneUI 3.0 official build

(Topic created on: 03-27-2021 12:03 PM)
M31OneUI3
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I had enrolled Galaxy M31 for the Android 11 Beta program, and successfully received the Android 11 OneUI 3.0 build.
I then unenrolled from the Beta program, but haven't received any official update yet. Though the device shows Android 11, many apps report that the device is rooted (though it isn't) and limit/block certain functionalities.
Is there any way I can force obtain the official build? I am of course looking for a method that doesn't include clean wiping the phone or visiting the service center, which is the last resort.
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
It was not necessary to withdraw from the beta program .I also enrolled for beta in December and now my phone is running one ui 3.1 but I never withdrawn from beta.since you have withdrawn beta program you will have to update through smart switch using laptop or pc.otherwise you will have to go to service center.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I had also asked them about this in the past

Screenshot_20210327-121200_Samsung Members_15942.jpg

UdayveerSingh
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I also did not withdraw and downloaded official software after ending of beta. Now, I'm at One UI 3.1.
0 Likes
M31OneUI3
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Ok, thanks
0 Likes
ØMSūbhâsh
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Once you install beta software then your device running next os version but not stable version. And you unroll beta programs so first you need back os version then receive next update. So simple solution is you mak factory data reset then your device back to android 10 previous os version. Then you receive next update android 11. Otherwise visit service center
M31OneUI3
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Ok, thanks.
0 Likes
ElectronKun
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
did u unlocked bootloader?
0 Likes
M31OneUI3
Active Level 1