Original topic:

M30s after September security patch update

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 12:23 PM)
1997sree
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
   I am using m30s,
 but just after the update , whenever I join telegram voice chat ,the other people who were already in the voice chat experience an echo problem.when I disconnect from the chat they no longer have the echo.... 
 The other person in whatsapp call ,Google meet......experience this echo problem. 
 But in normal call , there's no such problem.

I reset the phone ,but nothing solved.

Then I visited the service center, they erased the update and reinstalled the same. But unfortunately still the issue exists

5 Comments
leroydsa
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

I am facing the same issue. Anyone who calls me receives their own voice echoed and it seems to be happening on all apps (Normal Call, Whatsapp, Duo, TeleGram). How do I fix this issue?

0 Likes
1997sree
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Report error

Open Samsung members app
Click on the + button on bottom right corner
There you can see error report option
Then select "others"
Type about the problem and send
0 Likes
Nids07
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Be that what's app normal call or telegram or Google or even zoom meeting it's same ..relievers are hearing their echo ..this is after Sept patch please help its irritating 

0 Likes
Manotosh09
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Same here. Try turning off Wi-Fi Calling.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.    

Warm Regards, 
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes