Original topic:

M30s after September security patch update

(Topic created on: 09-28-2021 06:33 PM)
1997sree
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Hello, does anyone have some echo problems while telegram voice chat, WhatsApp call and Google meet ....

I am using m30s, but just after the update , whenever I join telegram voice chat ,the other people who were already in the voice chat experience an echo problem.when I disconnect from the chat they no longer have the echo.... 

The other person in whatsapp call ,Google meet......experience this echo problem.

But in normal call , there's no such problem

I reset the phone ,but nothing solved 

Then I visited the service center, they erased the update and reinstalled the same. But unfortunately still the issue exists. Finally they said that they tried all the steps from their side and there is only way to wait for the next update.

Kindly you people should check about the same problem in your phone, and report to Samsung, then they will provide some update to fix this issue.
17 Comments
DRZyadav
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes the problem is there in the September security patch update of M30s.
I am facing the same issue.
1997sree
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Send error report bro
0 Likes
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Till that June patch update received in the month of August was good enough. But, this September patch update received in September was the crappiest update ever..
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
No issues hear not on Whatsapp call atleast, I was using earphones though 😅
0 Likes
1997sree
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
You can't notice that, The other person on the call will experience echo problem...check it
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I checked with my father's phone he said no issue at his end too, check it with one of your family members phone so you too can confirm it!
0 Likes
1997sree
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Tried with many...and also some other people reported the same issue here
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Hmm then try clearing cache in all the apps you're having issue with if that doesn't solve try same thing on the device you are calling also try headphone
0 Likes
vickyk
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Wifi calling affected
0 Likes