Original topic:

Issue with wireless connectivity (bluetooth and WiFi)

(Topic created on: 03-31-2023 08:40 AM)
Gautham8991
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung Team,

I would like to report something that's been happening to me. I use Samsung Galaxy M51.

When i connect my phone with the WiFi, the Bluetooth earphones gets momentarily disconnected and reconnected automatically. This happens occasionally.

I have resetted my wireless settings. Phone is updated under current firmware available. This has been happening to me for more than a couple of months at random times.

I hope the team will look into it. If anyone else in the community is facing the same issues that i am having. Please support this post.

Thank you!
With Regards

#Samsung #SamsungGalaxy #Galaxy #GalaxyM51
#SamsungMembers
3 Comments
Dianahemes
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Unplug the router and modem's power cords from the power outlet for 15 seconds. Plug the power cords back in. Check that all cords and cables are secure at both ends. Wait a few minutes, until the lights on the modem and router are working right.

Regards,

Diana

Gautham8991
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thank you! But my WiFi is getting to connected my phone just fine. But when that happens, my Bluetooth earphones gets disconnected from my phone & gets reconnected.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes