Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

I don't know why you don't have basic options in one Ui

(Topic created on: 07-27-2020 11:12 AM)
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
 1. There is no double tap to lock the screen I don't know why I'm using third party apps those are not working πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

2. Why there is no "Net speed indicator" every time I have to download app for that also so bad and those app stays in notification bar for showing net speed

3. In One Ui Finder **bleep** no I am using big phone and every time I swipe up the search bar should be down not in the up position and it's very hard to reach πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ 

4.why there is no dual apps option for Amazon Flipkart or other apps the only showing some messaging apps (like what'sapp) 

5. I am trying to  navigation gestures but there is no vibration feedback so that makes me uncomfortable to use so I stopped that πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

Any suggestions please πŸ™πŸ™

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
You should have replied to me. So that I can reply again.

Okay.
1. Yes I agree.

2. I mean to say they can easily provide by simple update but not giving.

4. For me privacy > features. So I prefer Samsung as of now.

5. Download this app. And search for haptic feedback by scrolling. By default it will be '0' change it to '1'. This works for navigation buttons not for gestures.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=by4a.setedit22

View solution in context

19 Comments
Soomeet007
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Kindly share your feedback through the My page section on the Samsung Members app.
0 Likes
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
thanks suggestion bro I will do that
0 Likes
Galaxy M
1. you can use mini assistant menu or use the assistant menu in notification which contains most device features at once like screenshot take screen lock etc

go to settings and search assistant menu and after enable you see a round appears in side of your screen to hide it long press on the round button which appeard and drag to the indicated place on screen
Galaxy M
2.many says we need it many not but personally i dont like the speed indicator most other device which contains the option built in consumes daily approx 50 to 60 mb mobile data and if wifi then it upto 150 mb

and there's nothing useful in it.
0 Likes
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
no bro I am using mobile data so i am getting signals issue so by that speed number I can observe net is working or not
0 Likes
Galaxy M
yes i also have same issues on jio but thats not Samsungs fault surely its jio s fault
0 Likes
Galaxy M
3. yes its a problem you can send your suggestions to Samsung team
0 Likes
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
ya bro I just sent hope they will fix it soon
0 Likes
Galaxy M
4.yes its also a issue but if your device have secure folder then you can use it
as in Secure folder you can use any account inside the app while the outside app remains untouched
0 Likes