Original topic:

How to Connect Samsung Mobile to PC with Type C to C Cable

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
9k_Plays
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

"I have a Samsung M34 5G mobile with a Type C to C cable. My Windows 10 PC lacks a Type C port. Can I connect my phone to the PC using a Type C female to USB Type A adapter for USB tethering?"

Can anyone Confirm if USB Tethering Will Function with Such Adapter ?
9k_Plays
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I think you have Half Information

1. USB Type C to USB Type A

2. USB type C to USB Type C

3. USB type C to USB Type A (Adapter)

You can use your Standard Type C to C cable Coupling it to Female Port of Type C
0 Likes
Nik_Sharma
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Haha, you dont teach you father how to fk, FYI, my best freind owns mobile shop, so i must have more knowledge than you, but but but, people dont like those who are more knowledgeful
0 Likes
Nik_Sharma
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Realme or Mi is far better than your so called ambrane, ambrane is like you, all hype no reality. Ambrane and you both are burden to our beautiful country
9k_Plays
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I was concerned mainly about the Functionality " USB Tethering"
0 Likes
Nik_Sharma
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
If your phone allows it, the cable will not be a hurdle for USB Tethering
0 Likes
9k_Plays
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Currently the Cable that I own from Ambrane that is sold on Amazon.in

Is Sold stating its a Fast Charging + Data Transfer Cable but It only supports fast charging support. Its Not About the Phone.
0 Likes
Nik_Sharma
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Who suggested you to but from ambrane. Ambrane but generic cables from china and sell them by labelling as Made In India.
0 Likes
Nik_Sharma
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Cheap data cables donot provide fast data transfer. If you want cable with fast data transfer than you have to buy orginal cables from samsung or any other company than sell mobiles. Like realme or mi also
0 Likes
Nik_Sharma
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
If you have guts to argue than donot delete your message and wait for thr perfect reply of your life. People like you are burden to earth. You must have listen that little knowledge is far fatal than no knowledge, people like you donot know abc of buying electronic items and you bully others for their knowledge
9k_Plays
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Ok 🤡🤡🤡 👍 Ill wait
0 Likes