Original topic:

Hanging, UI improvements, Stability

(Topic created on: 08-19-2021 01:15 AM)
abhiash697
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hey there samsung  Team and users love to be in this together I liked my product samsung galaxy m30s since I have bought
 it 
The only constant problem with my device is constant hang and lags I always optimize it with the toggle given as widget to avoid it even though it happens all the time I have got along with that I don't know what's the reason for that might be coz I'm using the cheap M series phone but I think samsung never made me feel like my device is inferior to any other brands in this price range I'm happy with what they had to offer
 But I wish the UI could have been more Smooth like the A series I'm not taking about S series or note series 
Why would you make such a big difference for just a very little price variation cutting on so many simple user-friendly features that in my opinion are not so costly like, screen recorder, video editor, secure folder,samsung lock and many basic, simple features and tools which
 make the whole user interface and experience a whole lot better, 

One of my friend was using A6+ and it's an old phone but still works like butter and mine(m30s) was one year old and this wasn't any near to its performance and hangs a lot for very simple tasks like video editing and pub g even though I got 6gb RAM(double than his)and 128gb ROM 

And my other query is that why was the option to send files via wifi direct has been removed in m30s it's a cool option for samsung I loved it it's so fast and easy 
Please Kindly help with these things and make my experience more better and happy 😊 
I have faith that you will address this thanks 
1 Comment
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/     

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes