Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
check in safemode
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
wait for next update brother
Galaxy M
Check your device for software update. This type of problem generally arises when there is a problem in software of your device. Check for software update available and keep your device updated for smooth performance and stability
Galaxy M
once try to reset your phone it may surely fix this problem. if you like then click accept as solution by clicking three dots
jiopu
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
I already done the same,heared many phones have the same problems so they will rectify next update
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Do one thing go to Get help in Samsung members and down side you will get option of remote support. May they will resolve your problem. If doesn't resolve then you can locate service centre near you. If I done little bit help of yours then click three dots and click accept as solution
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Restarting or hanging is device specific. So blaming or waiting for update is waste of time. You already did reset and still facing restart issues then it might be corrupt boot partition issue. I suggest you to visit service center for reflashing software or just wait for next update and use smartswitch pc to update which replaces old files with new .
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
whynickname
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Have already done that. What now?
0 Likes