Original topic:

Gamelauncher screen resolution

(Topic created on: 04-05-2020 11:22 PM)
Aditya1060
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Recently i got updated to ONE UI 2.0 then there is no option in Samsung gamelauncher to change screen resolution to low so that it can run 60FPS .All of my games previously running smooth @60FPS are running like hell .I just wanna that screen resolution option back .Samsung have very low end processors with these feature my PUBG game running smooth. Now its ruined by this update
12 Comments
Galaxy M
which device galaxy m??
0 Likes
Aditya1060
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
m30s running on ONE UI 2.0
0 Likes
Galaxy M
change the resolution manually before you start the game and kindly drop a feedback of the same on the members app 🙏🙏 if I am not wrong the feature you are talking about is no more
0 Likes
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Use game plugins bro, it's an app made by samsung. You can change individual game settings like resolution, fps and also see the fps, temp and gpu uasge by downloading appropriate plugins from within the app.
link: http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.game.gamelab
This was originally posted by @immi007.
Aditya1060
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
there is no setting where we can change resolution in that app ,else everything present which is useless for me
0 Likes
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
First, download the game booster plus plugin
Open it.(1)
Select the game
Swipe up from the bottom(2)
Select on custom(3)
Change the resolution by sliding the graphics quality slider(4)
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Personal prefrence: Use it on balanced mode; the fps will be less, but it will be constant. Lag will reduce too. Phone temp will not rise much.
0 Likes
BluSleeper
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Resolution change is gone. 

0 Likes