Original topic:

Galaxy m31s display problem

(Topic created on: 06-10-2021 11:59 AM)
Mharish
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I bought a new galaxy m31s and used only for 3 days and there is a problem in display when i showed it to service centre guy he says its a display damage we should pay for service, i havent gone out or didny drop the mobile, and there is no even a scratch on the mobile, 

So day before yesterday i called ur customercare number the incharge there named breze spoke to me and he spoke to the service centre guy and he told us that there is a damage in display but there is no external impact or damage so he is farwarding this to your quality team, and he told me we will get a call by yesterday evening but no one called us till now, this is worst, new mobile used it for 3 days and there is a problem and even worst thing is ur service guys asking me to pay for it.

Again yesterday evening i spoke to ur customer care but not much response from them.

Bill number give by ur service centre 4309090286
14 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
send this to Samsung by using get help section
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and if you bought online return it soon
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and further

go to this link and lodge ur complain to Samsung first

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50&si...

then send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
Teddzo
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
whats your problem in display? can you elaborate whats the fault?
0 Likes
Mharish
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i dont know what did the service centre guy checked display is not lightingup its like this black screen he didnt even open and checked inside the mobile but he gave report as physical damage display broken and it will not be repaired under warranty.
0 Likes
Mharish
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
there is not even a scratch on the mobile so how can they say that there is an impact damage
0 Likes
RAJNISH KUMAR
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

the same problem im facing in my phone im purchased it in sep2020 but yesterday suddenly the screen black out now samsung person told mee change your screen of rs 7000/-  because its broken from inside because of pocket pressure, how rubbish my phone is still original with not any single scratch on it  but they told its broken from inside, bad product, please not purchased it 

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ddoley
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Just curious. Was this resolved by Samsung finally and how?  I have the same issue. New phone no scratch and screen switch between black screen and blinks

0 Likes