Original topic:

Galaxy M31 Camera2api Support

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 11:41 PM)
whatchamacallit
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
The camera2api Support in all of the exynos based Galaxy phone is limited. Due to this Support for Google camera is limited. The default camera performance is nice during proper lighting but at places with improper lighting the details are missing and the night mode is not that great. So please enable the camera2api Support for exynos based phones so that we can use Google cam for better camera performance. 
M30s and M31 has been one of the best selling smartphone for samsung so the developers should take these point into consideration as lots of users are facing camera issues. Developer should also improve the default camera performance in upcoming updates and the support for camera2api should be given for more development of Google cam. 
These days all the smartphone brands are giving level 3 camera2api Support so Samsung should consider this and provide the Support as camera plays the most important part on smartphones these days. There has been a constant request from users as well as developers for camera2api support in the past but still samsung has not considered it. It would be nice if you listen to your users requests more and work on it as other smartphone brands are doing.

7 Comments
suri1983
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I request for camera 2 api level 3 support for Galaxy A50.
Galaxy M
he is right the camera's of Samsung Galaxy m30s is too.. worst it's giving too bad experience for Samsung Galaxy m30s or m31 users
MrAk01
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
are m31s is supported
0 Likes
ANagar101189
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
M31S SUPPORT CAMERA 2 API
0 Likes
SUGASHREE
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Have placed an online order M31 Limited edition through my credit card. The product has been dispatched via bluedart to Chennai and today I have noticed that the same has been returned to the origination from Chennai.

Samsung never notify anything to the customer and still no response despite of several reminder emails. Although I have knocked the senior official door, but still they are refused to revert for my email.

Poor customer service...

Regards,

Ganesh D

+91-9841802838

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Enable camera 2api m31
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
M 31
How to enable this via adbScreenshot_20210607-171048_Manual Camera Compatibility Test_57401.jpg
0 Likes