Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
sleepmode is not turning on at set time 10 pm automatically
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
see screenshot is coloured but if sleepmode was on, screenshot should have been black and whiteScreenshot_20230207_220126_Modes and Routines.jpg
0 Likes
rishikesh3kr
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I have faced the same issue in my Galaxy M33 5G... the sleep mode at times just doesn't kick in at it's scheduled time. Similar is the problem with scheduled dark mode too!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
did you get any solution?
0 Likes
rishikesh3kr
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Nope. I have complained a few times on this forum itself about the bugs but nothing in the previous updates. Expecting some improvement in the upcoming update.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
samsung devs are deaf
0 Likes
rishikesh3kr
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Not sure if they're deaf but they certainly don't act on feedback coz on my posts where I've complained, I've got responses from accounts claiming to be Samsung Customer Care and that's it. There's been acknowledgement but no action. Instead bugs have only increased. Recently, I discovered another bug where if I try to see Notifications History, the settings app itself collapses. So yeah, just hoping for improvement in the upcoming update.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
i have realised it is a bug that whenever you change display from vivid to natural or vice versa, sleepmode auto on doesnot work and has to reschedule it to work on auto sleepmode
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes