Original topic:

GALAXY M40 EARPHONE

(Topic created on: 12-15-2020 08:44 PM)
NikRK
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Any earphones(wired) available for galaxy m40???  My in-box earphone is not working.... And i saw that not all type c earphones are supported in M40...
9 Comments
Admin009
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
You can use the boat company earphones for Galaxy M40
0 Likes
NikRK
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
boat hv wired-type c?
0 Likes
Admin009
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I am give the advice for you that you use wireless earphones,earbuds
NikRK
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yeah, im doing the same, just asked if i can get any wired thing...
0 Likes
pranavshirodkar
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Yeah but there is a different feel in those wire earphones, plus Samsung don't even sell c type earphones separately. 😒
0 Likes
alex1304
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
bro try akg anc type c its working very well i am also using with my samsung m40
0 Likes
BhanuAgarwal
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Better you will buy wired earphones because its cheap and better sound quality as campare to bluetooth in same price segment.

If buying wired one then i will suggest you to take 3.5mm earphones & can buy 3.5mm to type-c converter. Reason is not every device supports type-c like car, laptops & old music systems.

If planning to buy wireless & music lover then choose above 5k earphones only.
Trust me, i tried most of the wireless earphones but non of them amazed me like with wired one. Rest choice is yours.
NikRK
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
even i dont like wireless, i often forget to charge it... n the quality's not as good as wired...
but i dont know which adapter r type c earphone to buy, asnot all r supported...
i saw in samsung shop, only one akg anc model is there,but that's 7k(wired)...🤦🏻‍♂️
BhanuAgarwal
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I am using Samsung 3.5mm to type-c for my M40. Its very durable and enhance the quality (i checked with others as well but this one is best).

In addition of adapter, buy any earphones of 3.5mm of your choice.

Screenshot_20201220-162313_Samsung Shop.jpg