Original topic:

Facing problems after 1st October update

(Topic created on: 10-18-2021 11:57 PM)
Atmadeepdas
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I have noticed couple of things after first October update.  My phone is Samsung M30 bought in 2019. It was working fine but after this update, my battery started to loose charge more quickly. Previously I had to charge once in 2 days now I have to charge twice a day. My phone is always heated and my homelock display will not close on its own, I have to manually do it everytime, notifications are coming late, like if someone messaged me on Instagram after replying that person I am getting notification after the chat has been read. Recently Samsung pay mini was updated the heating problem is solved but battery draining and all the other problems still exists. And I also checkd the apps that consuming battery is google play service which is so absurd. I think this October update has caused problems in many phones. If you guys have same problem and fixed it then please share bellow because its causing havoc problem to me
7 Comments
Ajay_das
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Iam using F62 Same problem here
0 Likes
tgfccccc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
same here in m30s
0 Likes
Galaxy M
It hpnd after the October update wait for the next update which is November
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Indian Version Variant only! I don't know do you get or if you have October 1st security patch it should fix the problem because I am using M30 sum are using M31, M30 and A series phone and the update is much better there is battery drain but it has reduced and no heating and if you are having heating issues as well also there might be some new features! Or it might be Ulta for you! Ulta means bad things will happen in this Update!
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mrsachdeva
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I'm having issues with my M30 after Oct 2021 update, wifi doesn't connects most of the times even when I'm in front of router. Bluetooth range has been reduced drastically, unable to use BT headphones while phone is in pocket. Tried soft reset, it didn't work.
0 Likes