Original topic:

Don't kill the talking freedom of customers to blocking the individual numbers

(Topic created on: 08-25-2021 08:35 AM)
vigneshvikky123
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Till my issue takes more than 5 days I am did not get solution even I have previously mail to Samsung but very slow process and take action quickly
 Till now my below mentioned numbers are blocked not connected to customer care toll free number 1800407267864 and 180057267864

First of all I have 2 suggestions to Samsung and below suggestion I have my query :
1.never blocked the individual consumer number connected to the customer care because consumer bought a product under your company he is not a working employee of your company if you blocking permanently one individual customer number to Samsung customer care means how he share his views and ideas and suggestions to Samsung company it blocking individual number will fully against the democratic country rights India is a democratic country even every individual has rights to share his views and ideas without hurting others in that ways I am speak with Samsung customer service in genuine and friendly manner even you have audit my calls means you know the way of speech I behave very very genuine way but I am unexpectedly blocked due to stupid action taken against me by the Samsung team

2. I am want apologize from the below mentioned person and iam want a call back from the mentioned two person and ask me sorry for this activity manager of Samsung services chennai mr.vijaya and domain manager mr.loga priyan and Samsung company should warn the two person don't take this kind of activity in future 

I am the customer of Samsung from tamilnadu 
My mobile number is 9080011918 , 8015086128,7092367017 even iam call in Samsung toll free number 1800407267864 and 180057267864 the call is not connected it shows the error this route is busy like that then I am contacted Samsung customer care to another number and the branch manager mr.vijaya and mr. Loga priyan speak with me and they told me that I am calling multiple times to Samsung customer care so they have take action to block my numbers blocking individual number to customer care service is not a good one it become kill the freedom of customers to tell the query to the customer care and calling multiple times to Samsung customer care is not a big mistake if you have rights to block the individual number if the customer behaves rude or harsh to your executive or senior person but iam behaves genuine and gently to all your executives even you have audit my calls from the mentioned numbers you would know my way of speech completely blocking permanently one individual number to customer care means how the customer share the views and idea to Samsung company and I have one request if there is any problem from customer side means blocking their number to customer care service is not a solution for that if blocking an individual number to customer care means Samsung lost one valuable customer reviews and ideas review the action and iam big fan of Samsung for nearly 10 years I am only using Samsung products only so consider it and make my numbers to be connected to the customer care
5 Comments
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
SCAMSUNG is totally worthlessness waste of time ,feeling now why I bought scamsung mobile🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😠😡😤😤😡😠😡😤😤😠😡😤😤😡😠😤😠🤬🤬🤬🤬👺👺🤬👹👹👹😡😤😤💩💩😤😡😠👹👹👺👺🤬😠😠😡😤💩💩😤😠🤬👺👹😠😠😡😤💩🤡🤡👹👺👹😠
Galaxy M
Samsung is the only company in the world which has the software (One UI) which even destroy hardware. 🤣
0 Likes
DARKLOVE
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
A vera maari ,doing by scamsung ,the worst, one ui core ,but many saying one ui is better , for using and all
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Now they started blocking calls too🤦
That too calls from their own customers.

Atleast now, to the others, try to see where the company is heading.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application with your contact details. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.  

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards, 
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes