Original topic:

Copy pasting bug from Google drive.

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 02:59 AM)
Someon3
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Why is it that when I copy paste a folder from Google drive to a folder in the internal storage, which has many folders containing content inside them, only the folders get copied and then it shows error and none of the contents get copied and the folders are empty? I tried individually selecting the folders which only have files in them(no folders) and that successfully copies. But it's very inefficient and time consuming. I'd really like for it to just paste the folders inside the folders with the actual contents.
1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you share the log file also share images and a short video clip of the issue for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support