Original topic:

Carrier Aggregation issue in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G

(Topic created on: 05-24-2021 08:36 PM)
Varun969
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Till last week I had CA support on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G but it is not enabled or show the CA support. Called customer care more than 6 to 7 times but not able to fix the problem. They advised to reset twice both network reset as well as factory reset but in vain. Will some senior tech support person attend and fix the issue.

If any of the M42 5G users are facing this issues please let me know in the comments below. 
26 Comments
Samsung_pytDNQH
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I am facing yhe same isaue i had also done the factory reset... can u pls help me yo know how this issue can be resolved

0 Likes
Varun969
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
There is a issue with this model. I think randomly the units are shedding out some features. The unit gets locked either due to a software update but or due to hardware issue. I have insisted Samsung to have an thorough inspection done on this unit at it's authorized service centre. Awaiting a feedback/service centre report on this unit.
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Means samsung disabled carrier aggregation in m42 5g, 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Follow es_techno on twitter, he is going to start a trend soon for carrier aggregation
0 Likes
Varun969
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
No friend. Samsung cannot do in the midway change the existing feature during the pre-launch and post launch of the product. They need to coordinate with their product development team, software development team to mend the problem else they would land up to a great trouble.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes
0 Likes
Members_DOSlXW0
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

yes i am too 

0 Likes
kknaveen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hi I am using Samsung M42 5G, I am facing CA issue, any of one let me know how to resolve it and get Airtel 5G network
0 Likes