Original topic:

Can't record my calls with galaxy m31

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 10:44 PM)
nicolac
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello, I have a new Galaxy M31. all the applications for call recording are not working and I know that this Is a Google choice, but I can't find the native record option in the dialer menu, during a call. Is there a way to enable It?

ashwinaghor
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
is there a facility to automatically start call recording?
0 Likes
Shaiba21
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hello, I have a new Galaxy M31. all the applications for call recording are not working and I know that this Is a Google choice, but I can't find the native record option in the dialer menu, during a call. Is there a way to enable It?
0 Likes
Sudhrangh
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Turn off vowifi and try.. it will work. Just tested on dad's phone. It's not recording in vowifi.. but works fine on volte

Galaxy M
Yes, this worked for me. However, turning WiFi and looking for that option isn't a big issue isn't it?
0 Likes
Visakanr
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes I worked tried everything finally this one worked
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Hope your issue got resolved. If issue still persist we would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ayan8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hi there, 
I had similar issues with the call recorder. So, one thing that I tried and worked was to open the Voice Recorder app and change its App permissions. Try playing around by allowing access to Contacts, Location, Microphone, Storage and Telephone. See if this works for you. :)
Cheers!

0 Likes
Members_qrOMZl7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Hello, im also not able to see the call recording option . If you get how to enable this plz let me know . Its my whatsapp nub +97466573925

Samsung_31ikEHT
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

I have the same issue...there is no option of call recording in my M31 Samsung. 

0 Likes
Galaxy M
I enabled call recording but it is working oftenly.... not sure when this works???
0 Likes