Original topic:

Camera bug in samsung m30s

(Topic created on: 02-27-2020 09:03 PM)
shaggy120667
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
I dont know if you'll are facing this or ever faced this issue but its been there on my phone ever since the one ui 1.5 update.
The white balance in pro mode of camera app on samsung m30s has an inverted option.
When we set the bar at blue(cool)  notice the background is warm(orange) in color and not cool and wise versa.
Let me know if anyone else also has this issue or its just me

12 Comments
Nil555
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
other bug is in 48 mp mode took much time 15 to 20 seconds..it's not good .shutter speed is slow in 48 mp mode
0 Likes
TANISAH
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
ou
0 Likes
shaggy120667
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
shutter speed is not a bug since its a 48mp photo so it takes time to capture all the details
Nil555
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
15 second so much time...clicks pics not continue in 48 mp mode
0 Likes
shaggy120667
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
its actually not 15 seconds but just 5 seconds.
0 Likes
Nil555
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
good
0 Likes
Nil555
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
my brother have mi note 8pro ..in his device when click 64 mp shots speed normal,not took much time..
48 mp pics. took much time is not proper reason bro. samsung should update its algorithm.
0 Likes
shaggy120667
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
the mp count should not actually be considered while taking a pic from the phone...till now all the samsung s series excluding the s20 had 12-13mp camera and they were crowned as one of the best cameras...so just cause a company says that the mobile has a 64mp camera doesn't mean its actually 64mp...its the algorithm that matters and the sensor that is used.Samsung s9 with a 12mp camera can beat 64mp camera with ease.
0 Likes
Nil555
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
i said this..it's game of algorithm, bro
problem is slow click pics. in 48 mp ..its algorithm creation. needs improvement ..that's it ,bro
0 Likes