Original topic:

Built Quality

(Topic created on: 03-13-2020 12:28 PM)
GuptaJi08
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Yesterday I purchase the new Samsung m31 I found out that the cameras are awesome fingerprint sensor is quite working good and the front camera and back camera both have nice quality but I found at that that the build quality of the phone was not as good as it was expected the back panel around the fingerprint was a bit out going the back panel was looking outside the fingerprint I can see some gap there the good thing is that the phone is a plastic back panel that will not break easily unless I had Samsung galaxy A7 that broke easily which has a glass finish on the backside but I am not very satisfied with the build quality of the galaxy M31. Idli got to scratches on the back of my phone putting it just inside my pocket.
Even though I am not satisfied with the charger quality it's just adaptive fast charging that doesn't means it will charge your phone fastly it's charging very slow. The phone must be given with super fast charger that the 6000 MAh at least in one and half hour.
All the super amoled display as good as every time Samsung is always good with super AMOLED displays.
Talking about the processor processor is good with the settings and in pubg like too smooth.
Button sets mid range phone we can't talk about the flagship qualities of the phone the most impressive thing is the 6000 MAh battery.
Now it's about half an hour I am charging my phone is still 15% only so the charging quality needs to be improved all the charger must be improved saving trees about a K on the price but they need to give about at least 20 fast charging not too good 1.67 ampere or 2 ampere at the most.
1 Comment
FallOut007
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
nice review