Original topic:

Bhed bhav samsung

(Topic created on: 06-17-2022 02:36 PM)
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung s doing bhed bhav with m series monster battery,monster yeh woh lekin mila m53 108 mp gimmick lekin 8+2+2mp ka phaltu camera setup atleast ois toh milta woh bhi nhn 
Worst brand 
Ip rating nhn i was expecting that 
No stereo 
No good lock in galaxy store 
Common 25k-30k ke range mein padhta hai kuch toh do salon harami samlund
Upar se fm radio ko bhi hata diya m and a series se pathetic

dk1614032
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
as u said under 35k, there r some oneplus options u can get
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Mention at least one model.
0 Likes
dk1614032
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
nord 2,nord, oneplus 9(check recent price)
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
None of those have IP 67/68 rating and one plus 9 is selling even at 38k.(it also lacks an official IP rating in India). At 32k one will get s20fe which is a much better phone.
So, none of your options suit the criteria we were discussing and you CAN NOT find a phone other than A52s5g and S20fe5g which fits all these criteria under 35k.

Nb: it was me who said 35k. The OP asked for 25k to 30k range, so you won't find any phone with all these criteria under 30k other than A52s5g.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You didn't read the specs sheet before making a purchase? Should've watched at least some YouTube reviews.
I mean it was well known that the device doesn't have ois, stereo speakers, and IP rating.

If you want a device with all the above features, you can buy A52s5g under 29k easily.
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I m going for it bro kuchh toh ho m series mein bhai igood lock officially de jaise f62 mein diya
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Oh ok bro. I didn't notice that it was you who made the post. I thought you already bought the phone. 😊😇
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
F62 was a special case from Samsung. It has software features that even A52s don't have. The only problem with that model is the lack of carrier aggregation.
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
What specail case i want to know becoz of ufs 3.0 sio tell me why samsung is giving 2 os for f62
No ip rating
No ois
No stereo speaker
Still u r saying specail case !
How ?.please explain me bro
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It has a full one UI, that's what I meant. Similarly, it has one of the best cameras around the 20k range, excellent battery life, very good display, secure folder, Knox, good lock, etc. Ois, ip rating, etc were not available in any phones under 30k at the time of launch of f62. Even stereo speakers were rare.

Tell me one device which had all these features under 25k at the time of the launch of f62. Even now there are no such devices under 25k.
0 Likes