Original topic:

Apps Installation Problem After Android11 update

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 03:51 PM)
SwopnaSaritBarik
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
So yesterday I just update my phone to Android 11 and after the successfull installation I checked all my data and found that one app is missing
(APP NAME-ALIGHT MOTION) so at that movement I thought that it may be a bug of Android 11 so I checked my friend phone which is redmi having Android 11 and tried to install the same app in his phone and it quickly install but when I try to install any app from chrome or internet browser it shows that there is a error while prasing the package...I don't know what to do now...literally I am very worried...please tell me what to do also please metion that anyone facing the same installation issue after Android 11..pls it is requested pls inform.

Edit-The issue had fixed now....but u can't find the app anywhere...if you want to download the app then dm me on Instagram....my id-@gamerpixelswopna

Join telegram group Group For Apk download Link-

Youtube Full video link-https://youtu.be/gW_LFZ86NrU

kapildev
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
chroam browser sai download karo alight motion..uske baad lucky pather app install karo ( chrome browser) sai uske baad app folder mai ja ke us app ko clone karo install ho jayega...4 din sai solution khon raha hu fir bhi nahi mila ...aaj ja ke khud sai try karte gaya mil gaya
0 Likes
kapildev
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
yadi nahi hota hai to mai app send kar dunga dont worry
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Ok insta id de do apna waha bat karte hay
0 Likes
kapildev
Active Level 2
Galaxy M