Original topic:

App Lock

(Topic created on: 12-14-2019 06:52 PM)
gegy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Last week l got an OTA update and after l update the same ldk what's happening l mean, if l played a vdo or an YouTube vdo's my phone heated up like hell...
14 Comments
govindaraj
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
check Norton app
0 Likes
NabenduS21FE
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
not its doesn't lock folders but its a quite good app locker..u can hide also any thing from galary nd this app will lock also galary,my files etc etc...so no big prob with that..
0 Likes
gegy
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yea, it does a good job yet it doesn't lock 'my files' cuz this contains subfolders.

Again, another issue from s secure is, when we add an app to mask nobody can open them, which means if we have to get back to to settings then unmasked to open it after that theres no hiding,,,
0 Likes
gegy
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Again non of the brand headphone jack pin exactly compatible with my M30s, ldk if this happens to yours. If I slot in completely l can't hear any sound.

Dear technician, what will it be the exact pin number for this? l believe you are installing a 3.5 jack....
0 Likes
gegy
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Does anyone experience this screen extreme brightness (adaptive settings) at even after it is on zero level. This happens only after l update it to 0ne UI 2.

0ne more thing, its screen sensor brightness is quit slow once you get out or expose the phone from inside the house to outside under the Sun, it usually takes about 4 to 5 seconds or sometimes more to get visible whats on the screen.
0 Likes