Original topic:

Android 10 / One UI 2 Core frequent framedrops

(Topic created on: 01-24-2020 06:46 PM)
Binitt
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Just after I updated to Android 10, I noticed some major lags and I reset my phone. The phone was working fine. Then suddenly my phone started to lag so bad, it was worse than the time before I reset it. It's been 2 days. I can't even reset my phone cause I've got very important files. I've tried clearing up the app data of every system apps along with all preinstalled Samsung apps too. My storage is not even half full, I clear background apps frequently. Any kind of lag hadn't appeared on any of the previous OS's neither Oreo nor Pie. I don't know what to do. Please help I can't even use my phone anymore. Only the One UI Home is lagging. Every other app is working fine. Please help. What can I do? Also expecting another software update so as to fix this.
Even tried third party launchers, but that way i can't use the new gesture controls. My model is Galaxy M20 3/32. Please help
13 Comments
DVVala
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
You should try to reset/wiped data your mobile by using volume and power key to solve your problem. I think it may helpful for you
0 Likes
Binitt
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
okay I'll try
0 Likes
iamSUHAIL
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
please remove unused app and zip some system apps
then use device care
for device care
go to settings
device care
Binitt
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i do use device care. but how do I zip system apps?
iamSUHAIL
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
0 Likes
Binitt
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
i don't have this app. do i get it in the Galaxy store?
0 Likes
iamSUHAIL
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
open it and click to + (for add)
0 Likes
Laxmn
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have also problem in Network when update Android 10
0 Likes
iamSUHAIL