Original topic:

Always On Display (AOD)

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 09:00 AM)
Soumyadippanja
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
There is no option in AOD menu while lift the device. If this feature add to AOD menu it will be great. Like other manufacturers those doesn't have super amoled display they implemented this feature, whereas when Samsung have their own brilliant Super Amoled display, AOD options, then why we don't expect from Samsung! 

#SamsungIndia
10 Comments
Galaxy M
Can you please do me a favour and like this post? Thankyou!
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Diwali-with-Galaxy/td-p/2625921
Galaxy M
Already Done 😃 thank you!!
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Samsung has tap to wake AOD.. and lift to wake for lock screen.. How will it be able to enable AOD and Lock Screen both with Lift to Wake feature.. Lift to wake works well for Lock Screen.. Go to Setting - Advance Features - Motion and Gestures - Lift to wake
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I don't know which device you are using. but there is no lift to wake for lock screen not available. Here is the screenshot attached with.
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
i am using Note 10 plus.. i see you are using M30.. dont worry u'll get the feature with Android 10 update..
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Anyone Do Have lift to wake up option? if yes please mention the model no and also specify the version of one UI of your device.
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
It's there on my M30s running One UI 1.5
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Here you go, Galaxy S9 running on One UI 1.0
0 Likes
Galaxy M
@1whoshallnotbenamed that's the main thing. you have received one UI 1.5 update. My M30 is still on one UI 1.1. Most Probably that's why that option not available on my device. hope to get the update soon.
0 Likes