Original topic:

After Trying all the Internet Configurations by apn-mostly.com

(Topic created on: 03-16-2024 07:36 AM)
12thman
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Personally.. i have tired all the apn setting by the apn-mostly.com which they gave on their blog website.. Becz i Personally knew aman kashyap.. he is a very smart and has a alot of work experience...

So after trying out 10 apn setting that he gave

for Airtel, Verison, tmobile, qlink here my honest review

When i had the default apn settings for any carrier.. it gave me decent speed around 10-15 Mbps.. but after switching to the Aman Kashyap's peovided apn .. It has worked flawless ️...

I know its hard to setup on device.. becz you have to copy all the things. and thwn paste it.. But it has changed my internet speed by 80%.. I know it sounds much.. It worked like a charm.. 

previously iwas setting arounf 10mbps now its 23 Mbps minimum and maximum itgoes up to 36..Mbps.. From the same location, place, device, battery levels..

So cheers To Aman Kashap..

1 Comment
samsir1
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

I tried too, it worked for me as well! After trying the APN settings from apn-mostly.com as recommended by Aman Kashyap, I saw a significant improvement in my internet speeds. 

I've seen posts mentioning the APN settings database at apn-mostly.com before but never got around to trying it myself until recently. Figured I'd share my experience!

For context, I'm rocking a OnePlus 9 Pro (8GB RAM) on T-Mobile's network. Battery was around 70% when I made the change.

I'll be honest, I didn't know much about apn-mostly.com or Aman Kashyap before this, but folks seemed to really rate his APN recommendations. With my default T-Mobile APN, speeds were decent but nothing crazy - averaging 15-25 Mbps down in my area.

After digging through apn-mostly to find the recommended settings for T-Mobile and carefully inputting everything, I re-ran some speedtests. Holy upgrades, Batman!

Immediately saw a bump to 35-45 Mbps down and have even peaked at 60 Mbps a couple times now. Definitely a nice increase over stock!

Entering all those APN parameters was a bit tedious, not gonna lie. But the connectivity difference is night and day. If you haven't experimented with optimized APNs before, I can't recommend Aman's settings enough.

Thanks for putting in the work to compile all those config details, apn-mostly crew! Consider me a believer in the magic of custom APNs now.

rajendrasinghkashyap_0-1710555454660.pngrajendrasinghkashyap_1-1710555467502.png

Anybody else tried this out recently? What were your before/aft