Original topic:

loudspeaker turns on automatically during calls without pressìng any key

(Topic created on: 09-13-2018 06:37 PM)
deepak1023157
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Sometimes when I am on a normal phone call (Outgoing or Incoming), speakers turns on it's own. If i look at phone, the speaker icon is not "GREEN" (which means it wasn't pressed). I have to press the speaker icon once and nothing happens because at that time the phone starts loud speaker (Which is already turned on) and then i press it again to turn it off and everything is back to normal. 

During a single call this can happen multiple times.

I am not sure what's wrong. I installed a Call recorder app previously, but then uninstalled it (Thinking it might be creating that problem), but the problem still persists. 
0 Likes
12 Comments
Mani845
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
sometimes it also happens with..... it is due to proximity sensor......
0 Likes
drona1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
I am also having same problem
0 Likes
Mani845
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
trying reset ur handset.... I also do this now mine is working fine
0 Likes
Garrysingz001
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
i too faced the same issue on my s9+ u should clear cache and force stop the phone app and then reboot it'll solve the issue 😊
0 Likes
imran2nt6
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
same problem in my Samsung galaxy s9 plus
0 Likes
Maitriji
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy J
same problem I am fail in my Samsung Galaxy A8 plus 2018 model. automatically loudspeaker on when I am calling anyone it's so irritated.
0 Likes
Jackie1982
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Hi Friends..please watch my new documentry on Mysore Zoo..featuring exotic birds and species of wildlife...please like the video and SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you like and also don't forget to share the video...

https://youtu.be/bM_i6q6ZORs
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being a part of Samsung community. We would like to inform you to follow the steps below to resolve your concern:-
- Navigate to apps >> Settings >> Apps >> Tap on three dots >> Reset app preferences.
- Please run your device in safe mode.
- Please do reset your device on factory mode after taking the data backup Via Smart switch and remove the Google account from your device.
- If still issue persists, the relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Dhruv4U
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
Hi,

I am facing automatic loudspeaker on issue during live calls on my Samsung S23 Ultra.
Any solution for this.
0 Likes