Original topic:

j7 max security notice issue

(Topic created on: 07-04-2017 10:08 AM)
Akki001
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
yesterday i had a system update of apprx.146 mb and after dat when it was downloaded it poped up a notification of restarting the device.But during the restart it showed of failing of restarting the device and displayed me to reset the device.After that only the problem arised,a frequent notice is being popping up of unauthoried actions have been taken and to retart the phone.Then also the notification is popping up and also my secure folder and samsung pay mini are also not working due to this update.I just bought it a week ago.
so i just want to look into my issue it and resolve it as soon as possible because its very annoying.66f0ece8-8e91-4d32-85ab-718506639400.jpg
<script>LITHIUM.OoyalaPlayer.addVideo('https:\/\/player.ooyala.com\/static\/v4\/production\/', 'lia-vid-UyY2w0aDE6uiEkTOw6BP7sTlC10hcvXtw320h240r436', 'UyY2w0aDE6uiEkTOw6BP7sTlC10hcvXt', {"pcode":"M3c20yOlc357mzwD2E8GjCDyQNI7","playerBrandingId":"ODI0MmQ3NjNhYWVjODliZTgzY2ZkMDdi","width":"320px","height":"240px"});</script>(view in My Videos)

<script>LITHIUM.OoyalaPlayer.addVideo('https:\/\/player.ooyala.com\/static\/v4\/production\/', 'lia-vid-NxcWo0aDE6Wd8xjr8qYCokRYegN-1wfkw320h240r966', 'NxcWo0aDE6Wd8xjr8qYCokRYegN-1wfk', {"pcode":"M3c20yOlc357mzwD2E8GjCDyQNI7","playerBrandingId":"ODI0MmQ3NjNhYWVjODliZTgzY2ZkMDdi","width":"320px","height":"240px"});</script>(view in My Videos)

0 Likes
16 Comments
pratap
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Your phone theme name plz... Nice theme
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy J
bro it looks like default nougat theme
0 Likes
Akki001
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
yah bro its the default theme
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy J
Go To settings > About Device > Status,
And go down and check there what is written there OFFICIAL or CUSTOM...
0 Likes
Akki001
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
official
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy J
Then u should Visit Service Centre ASAP...
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. Also, the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
Akki001
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
ok then,i'll try this
0 Likes
Akki001
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
dear sir,i did that no app was causing any prob.
0 Likes