Original topic:

j7 max after update issue unauthorized actions has been detected restart device

(Topic created on: 07-05-2017 10:00 AM)
amitpandey
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
2 july i had a system update of apprx.146 mb and after dat when it was downloaded it poped up a notification of restarting the device.But during the restart it showed of failing of restarting the device and displayed me to reset the device.After that only the problem arised,a frequent notice is being popping up of unauthoried actions have been taken and to retart the phone.Then also the notification is popping up and also my secure folder and samsung pay mini are also not working due to this update.
I am open safe mode but problem is same
I am reset this phone with all data erasing but problem is same.
so i just want to look into my issue it and resolve it as soon as possible because its very annoying.436d4549-d942-4030-933c-76a1c57c63cb.jpg
0 Likes
21 Comments
Aadi
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
try hard reset or via Samsung kies
0 Likes
MauryaJr
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
congratulations bugs ki duniya main swagat he
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy J
Go and visit Samsung Service Center, They will definitely help you..
0 Likes
amitpandey
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
samsung kies not support.
0 Likes
Jatinder7341
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
via smart manager
0 Likes
Jatinder7341
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
smart switch
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre so service engineer will examine your device physically. Please find service centre details in the link provided http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
jyoti123
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
2 july i had a system update of apprx.146 mb and after dat when it was downloaded it poped up a notification of restarting the device.But during the restart it showed of failing of restarting the device and displayed me to reset the device.After that only the problem arised,a frequent notice is being popping up of unauthoried actions have been taken and to retart the phone.Then also the notification is popping up and also my secure folder and samsung pay mini are also not working due to this update.
I am open safe mode but problem is same
I am reset this phone with all data erasing but problem is same.
so i just want to look into my issue it and resolve it as soon as possible because its very annoying.
0 Likes
amitpandey
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
this problem is every j7 max
0 Likes